This Was the Time to Have Faith and Stay Positive – Episode 328
Download This Show: MP3 Download
For PC right click “Save As” – For MAC click the link and click the down arrow
Subscribe To Podcast: Apple Podcast | Google Podcast | Android Apps | Spotify | iHeartRADIO | Email
Featuring: Sonja Sulcer
Published: August 20, 2022
The pursuit of healing and wellness must be intentional.
Sonja Sulcer, wife, mother of a five-year-old daughter, and breast cancer patient who was diagnosed in November 2021, gets behind the HHI microphone to share her cancer journey and her decision to approach her treatment with joy and a spiritual focus and attitude.
“I actually had a dream that my biopsy was positive, and it was cancerous,” she says. “Wow, I believe that God was preparing me for the negative news before I heard it from the doctor.”
This author and ministry founder received cancer support from a church in Fairfax, Virginia, of which she was not a member and which was active in her community as a result of receiving free training from the Our Journey of Hope® Cancer Care Leadership Training program sponsored by Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), which is now part of City of Hope®.
Listen now to this woman of faith who wants people to remember that “God is in control, not the cancer.”
- “It was still devastating [confirming her biopsy] because my mom had died of uterine cancer eight years ago.”
- “I didn’t immediately share it [her cancer diagnosis] with everyone, because I wanted to make sure I had the right people speaking into my life.”
- “The most important thing I learned was to stay positive, be grateful, and be intentional.”
- Contact Sonja Sulcer to order copies of her Journal: ‘I am more than a conqueror’
Website: Christ Conquers Cancer.com
Instagram: Christ Conquers Cancer
- Impact of attitude and feelings on cancer
- Benefits of intentional mindfulness while dealing with cancer